【 虫虫小妹 My lil Sweet corner 】

Monday 15 June 2009

Ewww....not satisfied

A lot of ppl failed their addmaths paper...my friend is quite stable on her addmaths normally, bt this time...wahlaueh...15 warr.....she's worrying if her mum n dad won't lepas her.......my bestfriend summore 39, stil got 1 mark only can pass.......usually she did better than me leh, y....she sure very sakit hati....haih...many ppl failed leh....hmm.....i scored 58.......its not my grade at usual exam but actually quite lucky ady...first time get so low mark but stil sot sot feel a bit happy warr...= =llll......haihh....then my sejarah.....wahlau...my eye almost pop out when looking on the score....woohoo!!! A1!!! Yeah!!Lalalilalalu...^^hmm...dun knw y everytime history will "sui" at final exam but usually got AAA de leh......PMR sej so easy i also sui liao...only sej got B leh.....wahlau....so bad ah final exam de sej paper, scare scare...==lll this time de sej study mcm 3 days b4 exam, 4 chapters only read 3 chapters, i tot i sure dieee de liao, manatahu my god so mercy.....XD hmmm...chinese paper scored...A2...ok ok la 4 me....XD 2mro wil have bio n phy papers.......now better go 'bai bai my god' 1st...

9 Comments:

At 16 June 2009 at 09:05 , Blogger Bei Yi said...

ur add maths counted gud ady lo, my class almost all failed sai, me oni gt 27 == ... sej a1!! TT~

 
At 16 June 2009 at 09:14 , Blogger Prinscey Daenise said...

ur sej A1 oso? then y stil TT?

 
At 16 June 2009 at 09:30 , Blogger Bei Yi said...

butt la! havent giv yet la..

 
At 22 June 2009 at 07:30 , Blogger ZS Sebastian said...

Denise
like wat beiyi said,yr add math counted good ady
in my class all most ppl failed
not more than half ppl pass
luckily u get 58
u must thanks god

 
At 22 June 2009 at 09:46 , Blogger Prinscey Daenise said...

ermm...james..tanks a lot for your comment...and i dun tink 58 is very good because the highest mark was 80+...A1 leh..

 
At 23 June 2009 at 00:18 , Blogger Joeylicious said...

yorr....result so good summore wana complain wa!!
siao haha~~
my adMaths 47 nia TT
ur sej geng..mine 58 HAHA..(zz)
who's james btw?

 
At 23 June 2009 at 05:24 , Blogger Prinscey Daenise said...

i dun really knw who is james la wait 4 his reply la....^^

 
At 25 June 2009 at 02:09 , Blogger ZS Sebastian said...

james=sebastian

 
At 26 June 2009 at 03:05 , Blogger Prinscey Daenise said...

yaya......joey, james 's yr class de zhang sheng lah...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home