【 虫虫小妹 My lil Sweet corner 】

Saturday 18 July 2009

~~me myself, my friends, and my family~~

zui jin~~
at msn
tooo many friends chat with me
busy la
haha
msn is really kinda
good
&
bad too~


27th of JULY 2009
that day will come to me as a WOOH day
my practical exam
Piano XD
after this wil b Grade 8
after Grade 8 shall i proceed to Diploma?
Dennis was back
He said
"YOYO girl miss u neh"
Janice was gone
She said
"U R LIKE A STRANGER TO ME"
T_T
Janice & Dennis
i just hope our friendship (or relationship) can lastttt 4ever
its kinda warm & sweeet
to be with both of u
*>muacksZ<*
& wats wrong with Janice now ==
i m a stranger??
wats happening?????
AIKS~~~
I took my reportcard yesterday
my friend said
"your mum looks SO young"
"your mum is VERY pretty"
"how OLD is yr mum?"
and i said
"40"
then they said
" HUH....yor...looks like 32 only..."
"HUH....macam yr SISTER nia...."
"HUH......how cum yr mum WONT OLD 1...."
*^_^*
ACTUALLY
>_<
she IS old TO ME
~~no reasonssss~~
just
a young lady who gave me birth at 24
bathed me n cuddled me at a young age
then
she taught me how to WALK & RUN at 25
she taught me how to SPEAK at 26 & i shouted n screamed al the ways
27 she was feeding me porridge & i tossed the plate on the floor
28 she taught me how to WRITE & DRAW & i conteng-conteng on everywhere
29 she fetched me to sch & i cried n sticked to her yelling I M NOT GOING!!
30 she taught me how to do 2x3=6 & i demanded U HELP me to finish it!
31 she gathered a bday party 4 me & i slept after my friends were gone without helping her to clean up the mess
32 she bought an prefect uniform n necktie 4 me & i kept lossing the tie n made her buy again & again (paiseh....accidentally *^^*...)
33 she sent me to tuition - i said i HATE tuition n kept ponteng the tuition 4 many weeks
34 ............
35 ............
36 ............
37 ............
38 ............
39 ............
and eventually she is 40
FROM 24 TO 40
how a BIG change
for a woman
n she spent <17 years> on me
i spent 3 months on my puppy - then my dad sent it to my aunt because i was not taking good care of it
i spent 2 & a 1/2 months on my fishes - then all the fishes died because i was not doing my job well (feeding n changing the water)
i spent 2 months on a pair of ducks - then the 2 ducks died (high fever i guess) because i left them wet (means not blowing them with the blower) after bathed them
i spent half month on a pair of hamster - then 1 of the hamster ate his partner...because i did not feed them regularly
T_T i felt guilty to them
compare to my mum
I M USELESS
>_<
because i CANT even take good care of MYSELF
roughly my mum spent <200 months> on a LIFE
&
roughly i spent <2 months> on a LIFE & it died after being my pet...
^imagine^
if my mum spent 2 months on me & i died after that..........
~~~~~~still an embryo~~~~i died~~~~~
>_<

2 Comments:

At 19 July 2009 at 03:09 , Blogger Zzzzell said...

good luck la =P get a distinction rf
den treat me to eat xDD

 
At 19 July 2009 at 07:45 , Blogger Prinscey Daenise said...

hoo hoo i always get distinction 1~~ zz~~ no problem~~ find 1 day me n thong n u go n i treat u all~~~ hoo hoo XDXD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home