【 虫虫小妹 My lil Sweet corner 】

Thursday 25 February 2010

A BBQ CNY REUNION AT LEE THONG"S HOUSE


I was late that day
hmm....the moment i stood at the door
i saw a big huge crowd facing to me
in an orderly manner
WOWOOOOW!
actually i arrived there by 9pm
haha~ they almost wanna go back
so i lala sheng put down bag and run into the screen
saw me? the one with angpau at mouth there =o=
then balik masing masing
and no food to bbq ardy~ finished!
COLD~~








those were the photos from K jian =o=

I was not there at that early daytime~ =o=
Someone told me tat HTJ's mother come to FIND TEA
thong's mum and tat HTJ's mum almost quarrel ardy
unluckily i wasnt there that time if not i will capture down the whole scene!
Hmmm.... then i stayed at there till 12 something
in between jet and lee thong and i and jia juan went in thong's room and play her piano~ we were doing duet on that.


MO QI 10 feet!


This was taken b4 we went in her piano room
Yea, me and jet ^0^

and this is thong and jet! (*^_^*)


then when all ppl went back
me, thong, her cousins sat down and play cards
It was my 1st new year with gambling
and the rules all were quite humiliating
thong's cousin (around 10 years old) he taught me how to play

I really BO FACE

and MY YOUNGER BROTHER
8 years old
he KNEW how to play CHOR DAI D!
HECK!
SINCE WHEN HE KNW HOW TO PLAY
cux my siblings all x gamble during CNY
v were busying talking with cousins

I really dunno y my brother knws how to play CHOR DAI D
and at home only he told me my 16 years old brother taught him one
AND so SINCE WHEN MY 16 YEARS OLD BROTHER KNW HOW TO PLAY CHOR DAI D?!

MG!

fine.
mayb its jux im a bit stupid on this
on winning money this task, not my speciality~
after won 3 ringgit i 55 run away~
^0^
if not that 3 ringgit will bcm ppl's~
hehe~~~
and now i found myself a bit addicted to 21dots and chor dai D
my daddie also say so~ " you started to b lan du po!"
hehe~
dun care~
i dun care~
win liao $$$ i 55 run!


..CHU 4..
wednesday~

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home