【 虫虫小妹 My lil Sweet corner 】

Friday 21 August 2009

Today is my BIRTHDAY~~~ XDXD

TWILIGHT's Birthday cake~ muahaha
my kingdom chart organisation



22nd of August 2009



wakakaka XDXDD







Denise's birthday ***** muahaha



dont know later how my family will celebrate with me leh~~ i heard my siblings all whispering behind me yesterday......haha...... u all were too loud and obviously i know what u all were discussing about okay~ kakaka ^V^


lols XD


let me make some wishes first!

oh yep..i am queen right... i have an Angle and a Fairy at my kingdom (angle is beside prince and fairy is beside queen ) so may my wishes come true~ fairy n angel: malimalihom! kakaka~XD




*** i want a pair of contact lens

*** i want a nice stylish spectacle

*** i want a stainless steel watch

*** i want RM100 for my prepaid top up >and i will get RM150 from digi XDXDD

*** i want a pair of long type of black bootshoe

*** i want new sport shoe

*** i want to online the whole day

*** i want my friends to stay connected with everyone always

*** i want more ppl to talk in my blog == everyone pass by here only without living a foot step..

*** i want a new purse

*** i want the collection of twilight novel series (twilight sagas included!) RM35x4=RM140

*** i want shuway and princess jane to kiss each other~ wakaka forcing them to give away their first kiss XPXPP

*** i want the above wishes come true!




HAHA XDXDD




my dearest daddiee promised me to give me 200 on buying watch


100 for prepaid top up


and yet now he is so busy cant even get a time to bring me buy buy shop shop T_T
hahahahahahaha nevermind....................... pa u give me double la hah?
means 600 on watch and 200 on topppppppping up!

if i got 800 for free buying,

-100 will be my top up as i can stay connected to everyone even i do not top up for a year
-70 will be spent at popular on twilights!
-250 will be spent on watch
-300 on buying a spectacle
-80 on buying a pair of lens

BWAHAHAHAHAHA XDXDXDOO!!!!!!!!!! *** almost in crazy mood <_<

lols ( daddiee was dumbfounded with my crazy statements! ) XD

and now

my phone got a bit lag >_<
too many ppl text me happy birthday
muahaha


THANKS all

Queen loves everyone!



(btw, why this post's date is showing 21st? means yesterday? but now is 22nd wor, 1pm wor ==
)










4 Comments:

At 22 August 2009 at 09:03 , Blogger Huixinthx099 said...

hapi birthday..wo..

 
At 23 August 2009 at 03:59 , Blogger Prinscey Daenise said...

lols~ thx lot~ XDXDD

 
At 25 August 2009 at 03:41 , Blogger Poh Ling said...

happy birthday

O(∩_∩)O

 
At 25 August 2009 at 06:40 , Blogger Prinscey Daenise said...

lols yea thx poh ling~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home